About the Foundation
1.Purpose of the Foundation
The Osaka International Cancer Treatment Foundation is providing safe and secure medical care through cancer treatment using heavy ion therapy. Our aim is to contribute to the eradication of cancer in and outside Osaka Prefecture by promoting and improving medical welfare while focusing on cancer treatment progress and development.
We perform the following public benefit services to achieve our purpose.
- Heavy ion therapy
- Human resource development for heavy ion therapy
- Research on heavy ion therapy
- Educational activities about heavy ion therapy
- Other activities necessary to achieve the purpose of the Foundation and activities concerning the preceding items
We will provide safe and secure medical care with the mindset of the cancer patient and their family.
- 1) Provide medical treatment to patients through the eyes of the patients and their family.
- We will provide sufficient explanation to patients and their families and acceptance of patients’ consent and respectful medical treatment from their point of view.
- 2) Provide advanced medical technology.
- Under close collaboration with external experts and institutions, we will promote medical treatment and clinical research related to heavy ion therapy. We always strive to realizing highly advanced cancer treatment.
- 3) Ensure safety of treatment.
- In order to ensure safety in heavy ion therapy, we will thoroughly implement maintenance and accuracy management of the treatment system, aiming always for safe treatment.
- 4) Promote public awareness of heavy ion therapy.
- Based on the effectiveness of patient-friendly heavy ion therapy (evidence-based medicine), we will contribute to spreading and teaching about heavy ion therapy widely in order to increase treatment options for cancer patients.
- 5) Human resource development related to heavy ion therapy.
- We aim to enhance education and training on heavy ion therapy, train medical staff and improve quality.
|Name||Osaka International Cancer Treatment Foundation|
|Location||3-1-10 Otemae, Chuo-ku, Osaka-City, Osaka, 540-0008, Japan|
|October 21, 2016|
|Founder||Kyowakai Medical Corporation
Green Hospital Supply Co., Ltd.
As of January 1, 2018
5.Foundation councilor list
|Councilor||Kimihito Masuda||Kyowakai Medical Corporation
|Councilor||Kunihisa Furukawa||SHIP HEALTHCARE HOLDINGS, INC
6.Foundation officer list
|Chief director||Yutaka Takasugi|
|Vice director||Jiro Fujimoto|
|Managing director||Makoto Dan|
|Auditor||Tsuyoshi Saeki||Certified public accountant|
Mitsukazu Goto (Honorary director of the Osaka General Medical Center)